100% Original Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Diagnostic Tool with ECU Coding & J2534 Programming FunctionSP187-2=( SP331-B:Autel MS908P+SC193: Autel TS501)
Why Choose Autel MK908P?
1. Original Autel Brand tools, High Quality and Powerful Functions
2. One Year Free Update Onlineon Autel Official website.
3. Support ECU Coding and J2534 ECU Programming Functions
4. High-End Automotive Diagnostic Tool, Comprehensive OE-Level Diagnostics, Easily, Quickly and Efficiently
5. ECU PROGRAMMING:The diagnostic tool comes with a free J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMWusers replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled drivingperformance and emission issues.
6. VEHICLE COVERAGE:The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnosevehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models withthe fast-release software update service.
7. ADVANCED HARDWARE:MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P, features Hexa-Core processor upgraded fromQuad-Core, Android4.4.2 OS upgraded from Android4.2, the 10.1" 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7" 1024*769, and15000mAh battery capacity increased by 4000mAh.
8. BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL:The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operatingconditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit controlcommands to operate the vehicle systems.
9. ADDITIONAL SERVICE:The automotive scanner is designed to serve users with a rich array of easy-to-usefunctions and features. The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allowsyou to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
10. Multiple Languages:English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese,Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Description:
The Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis.Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined withthe best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable AndroidOperating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms,codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P, the upgraded version of MS908P, is a professional diagnostic tool with a 10.1-inch touchscreen and advanced hardware from the Samsung Exynos hexa-core processor and Android 4.4.2 OS for quick andcomfortable car diagnostics. Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding and BMW/Benz ECUprogramming, the MK908P is an ideal automotive diagnostic tool for mechanics to troubleshoot the warning lightsand fix the vehicle control modules' issues.
The Differences Between MK908P and MS908P
The MK908P is an upgraded version of MS908P, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped withmore advanced hardware.
1) Processor:The MK908P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARMCortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor1.4GHz.
2) Operating System:Diagnostic scan tool MK908P features Android4.4.2, KitKat operating system that is upgradedfrom Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
3) Memory:The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board Memory, but MS908P only has 32GB on-board memory.
4) Screen Size & Pixel:The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200resolutions that provides a better user experience than MS908P's 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
5) Camera:The camera of MK908P is designed to provide a more detailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF withFlashlight.
6) Battery Capacity:For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with built-in battery, the battery lifegreatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908P, the MK908Pextends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Functions:
1. J2534 ECU Programming:
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is a SAE J2534-1 & -2compliant pass thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping BMWand Benz users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUsand fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications andcan transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
2. There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device:
1) Vehicle LED – Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle's system
2) Connection LED – Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable;Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
3) Power LED – Illuminates solid green when powered on: Flashes red when system failure occurs: Illuminatesamber automatically at power up when the device is performing self-test procedure
3. System Diagnostics
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you' re able to perform diagnosis overall the systems on the vehicle' s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1) ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
2) Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
3) Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
4) Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle' s ECU.
5) Active Test – provides specific subsystem and component tests.
4. Accesses the Special Functions
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to thevehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation orvariant coding functions for custom configurations and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certaincomponents after making repairs. The most commonly performed service functions include:
1) Oil Reset Service: Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimaloil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2) EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating andactivating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, andsetting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Service: Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores thecurrent steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
4) DPF Service: Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
5) TPMS Service: Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle' s ECU, as well as toperform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
6) IMMO Service: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combinedinstrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computersoftware on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain componentsafter making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss,Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
6. Additional Features and Functions
To well serve the users, the diagnostic tool is equipped with a rich array of features and functions in additionto the Diagnostic and Service functions, including Remote Desk, MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Digital Inspection,MaxiScope, etc.
1) Remote Desk:With the simple, fast and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote supportfrom Autel' s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on theirPC via the TeamViewer software.
2) MaxiFix:This is an additional feature in the cloud which enables users to network and access a database ofprocedures, repair and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledgevia MaxiFix.
3) Digital Inspection & MaxiScope:The diagnostic scan tool can also be used in conjunction with the automotiveoscilloscope Autel MP408 to perform electrical and electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity, andit also supports performing a close vehicle inspection with the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Wide Vehicle Coverage
For Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab,Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, LandRover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo,Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, NissanGTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD, Fuso
Protocols: ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-HProtocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Autel MK908P VS Maxisys Elite vs MS908P
|Product||Autel MaxiCom MK908P||Autel MaxiSYS Elite||Autel MaxiSYS MS908P||Autel MaxiSYS MS908|
|CPU||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor||NVIDIA Tegra 4-PaLUS-1 Quad-core Processor 1.8||Samsung Exynos Quad-core Processor 1.4 GHz||Samsung Exynos Quad-core Processor 1.4 GHz|
|IOS||AndroidTM 4.4.2 KitKat||Android 4.4.4 Kitkat||Android 4.0 ICS||Android 4.0 ICS|
|Touch Screen||10.1M1920x1200 Retina LCD||9.7" 2048x1536 Retina LCD||9.7" 1024x768 LED Capacitive||9.7" 1024x768 LED Capacitive|
|Wi-Fi||2.4 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz|
|Internal Battery||15000 mAh 3.8V Lithium-polymer Battery||15400 mAh 3.7 V Lithium-polymer Battery||11000 mAh 3.7 V Lithium-polymer Battery||11000 mAh 3.7 V Lithium-polymer Battery|
|Weight (Display)||3.26 lb. (1.48kg)||3.5 lb. (1.59 kg)||3.121b. (1.42 kg)||3.12 lb. (1.42 kg)|
|Camera (Rear)||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight||5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight||5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Wireless VCI||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||MaxiFlash Elite||Wireless Diagnostic Interface|
|Inspection Camera (Add-on)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto VIN Technology||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Maxifix Cloud Based||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|ECU Flash Programming||✓||✓||✓||Optional w/MaxiFlash Kit|
|1996-2001 Connector Kit||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Diagnostic coverage||Passenger Vehicle &
Light Duty Truck
|Passenger Vehicle &
Light Duty Truck
|Passenger Vehicle &
Light Duty Truck
|Passenger Vehicle &
Light Duty Truck
|Operation System||Android 4.4.2,KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7+1.7GHz Dual core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory|
|Display||10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolution|
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
|Camera(rear)||8.0 Megapixel,AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
3-Brand 3.5mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Operating Temp.||0 to 50℃(32 to 140℉)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60℃(-4 to 140℉)|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Protocols:||ISO 9142-2,ISO 14230-2,ISO 15765-4,K/L-Line,Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850 PWM,CAN ISO 11898,Highspeed,Middlespeed
Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol,Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP 2.0,TP 1.6,SAE J1939,SAE J1708,Fault-Tolerant CAN.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908PPackage List:
1 x Main Unit MK908P
1 x J2534 Box
1 x Main Cable
1 x Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1 x Ethernet Serial Cable
1 x Cigarette Lighter
1 x Clipper Cable
2 x Light Fuse
1 x BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
1 x USB Ethernet Adapter
14 x OBDI Adapters (Benz-14; Chrysler-16; BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12; Honda-3; Fiat-3; PSA-2 Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Package list:
1pc x TPMS TS501 main unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x SD CARD
1pc x Charger
1pc x Magnet
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x CD
1pc x User's Manual
Autel MaxiPro MP808K
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.