Original Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS diagnostic and service tool is specially designed to activate any known OEM/ Univeral TPMS sensors, reprogram the vehicle’s ECU, and turn off the warning lights. Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 also support online update and multi-langauge. This ergonomic tool provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensors to help you increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.
Original Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Four Reason To Get Autel MaxiTPMS TS501:
1. Free Update Online Lifetime on Autel Official Website
2.Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensors to help you increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.
3. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
4.Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Feature and Function:
1. Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
3. Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
4. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
5. Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and reset malfunction indicator light
6. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
7. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
8. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
9. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
10. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
11. On-screen code definitions
12. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
13. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
14. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
15. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
16. Multilingual support: English, French, and Spanish, etc.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Specification:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Package list:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Main unit weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
The Autel Product Comparition:
1pc x TPMS TS501 main unit
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x SD CARD
1pc x Charger
1pc x Magnet
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x CD
1pc x User's Manual
Autel Certificate File:
Autel MaxiPro MP808K
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.
TS501 / TS601
SENSOR: V6.13, DIAGNOSTIC: V3.35
Released on April 30th 2020
The tool must be registered in order to download NEW Software Updates. In the tool, make sure the market selection is reset to your region before use.
1. 65 latest MY2020 vehicles of EU/US including EU/US Mazda 3, EU BMW 4 Series, US Honda Passport and Ford Escape, etc.
2. 27 latest MY2020 vehicles of CN including the Nissan Sylphyr, Trumpchi GM8, Soueast DX7t etc.
3. Live data function of CN/US Land Rover Range Rover 2014/01-2016/12 and other vehicles. (TS601 Only)
1. OBD relearn issues for all regions on Eclipse Cross 2017-2020, Peugeot 508 2013-2019,Dodge Charger 2017, Acura RDX 2018-2019, etc.
2. Failure of entering system for Benz A Class 2019.
1. Software of BMW X5 2019/01-2020/12 (OE part number: 36106887147) and other models,
and the automatic relearn stability.
2. Relearn procedure in the Polish version.
3. Refresh rate of live data function for all region vehicles (TS601 Only).
What is difference between Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 and TS601?
1. TS501 and TS601 this two can both used to read and write sensor data.
2. TS501 and TS601 can both used to program pressure sensor.
1. TS501 can only do TPMS system diagnose and program. TS601 not only can do the function of TS501, but also support obd2 diagnose function.
2. TS601 can read and write more data than TS501 do.