Autel MaxiCOM MK908, featuring the super-fast Hexa-Core (1.3GHz + 1.7GHz) processor, an intuitive 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen, multitask-capable Android 4.4.2 OS and the coverage of OE-level diagnostics, is the best possible auto diagnostic scanner providing evolutionary smart solution for professionals with Garage or Auto Repairing Shops.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Automotive All System Diagnostic Tool Support Bi-Directional Control & ECU Coding
1. Upgraded Version of MS908 MaxiSys
2. Support All-Around Diagnoses and ECU Programming
3. Ultimate Configurations for Super-Level Diagnosis
4. Multiple Language Supported:
English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian
The diagnostic tool can replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs, and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
Being MS908 upgraded, it is Autel's latest and most sophisticated diagnostic scanner which boasts the best hardware including Hexa-CPU, 2GB RAM, etc. for fast boot-up and multitasking, and the ergonomic design to resist the damage of heavy use.
This diagnostic device can access to vehicle's all systems and subsystems. It takes care of professionals who like to perform advanced functions such as ECU coding, bi-directional control, active test, etc., to get complex diagnoses efficiently.
Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast. Displays live data in text, graph, analog, and digital gauge for intuitive analysis. Data Manager saving diagnostic records for future reviews. And much more.
This automotive diagnostic tool can expand the diagnostic capabilities by working with MP408, MV108 to go deeper into the unseen details for locating the fault efficiently, or by working with TS601 for diagnosing comprehensive TPMS problems.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Diagnostic Platform is an evolutionary smart solution for specialized automotive diagnosis. Utilizing the powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor, and a 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen, combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, and based on the revolutionary multitask-capable Android Operating system, the MaxiCOM organizes information with test instrumentation to help you diagnose symptoms, codes, and customer complaints easily, quickly and efficiently
1. Powerful A7 quad-core 1.30GHz processor
2. 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen
3. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
4. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
5. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations, and ECU coding
6. Displays live data in text, graph, analog, and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
7. Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one-touch
8. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
9. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data, and technician notes
10. Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training, and increased customer satisfaction
11. Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
12. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
Wide Compatibility and Vehicle Coverage
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO, UD, Fuso.
ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed, and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
1. Ultimate Configurations for Super-Level Diagnosis
1) Super CPU & RAM:
This Android OS-based, tablet-style scanner sports an extremely powerful Hexa-Core 1.3GHz + 1.7GHz processor, and makes use of the internal 64GB solid-state drive, along with 2GB of RAM, for super speedy and smooth performance. However MS908, by contrast, only gets a 1.4GHz Quad-Core Processor and 32GB SSD drive.
2) More Intuitive Display:
Unlike MS908 supports a 9.7" 1024*768 display, the image clarity image is more admirable in MK908. It is equipped with a 10.1", 1920*1200 resolution and back-lit LED multi-touch capacitive display for better user experience. Moreover, there's a built-in 8MP camera with a flashlight and autofocus. Compared with the 5MP camera equipped in MS908, you will take more detailed snapshots for deeper analysis. Also, saving that and all the diagnostic data/files is quite easy thanks to 64GB onboard memory space (only 32GB in MS908) at your disposal.
3) Ergonomic Design:
The product has been designed to be carried single handy yet it doesn't mean it will fit in a pocket. In particulars on the outside, you will see it adopts the real rubber protection design on both sides to be more ergonomic and to resist the damage of daily heavy use for maximum longevity
4) Useful Multitasking:
The diagnostic scanner incorporates high-quality diagnostic protocols with multitasking capable software, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that this scan tool not only has amazing speeds but also gets the ability to multitask, to help you to keep an eye on impacts on other parts while fixing a particular part of the engine.
2. Autel MK908 All Systems OE-Level Diagnosis & Services:
As an addition to the complete OBD2 functions of a normal OBD2 scanner, this MK908 professional diagnostic computer can diagnose all car systems:
1) Oil reset to close the oil service light and reset service mileage & service interval after you replacing engine oil;
2) EPB reset to brake reset the new electronic parking brake for braking wheels safely again;
3) SAS reset to clear memories of the previous steering angle sensor and store the replaced one;
4) DPF service supports forced fuel injector regeneration and adjustment;
5) BMS service to reset battery management system;
6) ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion;
7) TPMS service to relearn TPMS sensors so that new sensors can be recognized by ECU;
8) IMMO service enables you to disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob. It could be one replacement key fob or more, depending on your needs.
3. Autel MK908 Full Bi-Directional Control:
1) As a professional-grade car scan tool, MK908 has full Bi-Directional Control over vehicle-specific subsystems and components like ABS, SRS, window, door, and roof.
2) Available tests vary by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. During a Bi-Directional control test, the tester outputs a command to the ECU to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data or monitoring the actuators' operation, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
4. Autel MK908 ECU Coding Capability:
This function allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service, or programming. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU reprogramming, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS, and more.
NOTE: The ECU programming function can only be applied through connection with the J2534 programming device (Autel MaxiFlash Elite), which serves as a Pass-Thru interface to establish communication with and transfer data to the vehicle's ECU. ECU programming functions need to buy an Autel MaxiFlash Elite separately. Connect it to MK908 and update the scanner to an MK908P.
What's the difference between Coding and Reprogramming
A. Coding – also known as Teach-in Program, Component Adaptation, or something similar, is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts.
B. Reprogramming Operations – downloads a new version of software subscription from the online server database through internet access (this procedure is done automatically when the MaxiSys display tablet is connected to the internet, so there is no need to check for software subscriptions yourself), and reprograms the newest software version to the vehicle's ECU
5. Autel ADAS Calibration for Safer Driving:
1) Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is an array of vehicle systems that aid the driver either through passive alerts or by active control of the vehicle to drive safer and with greater awareness and precision.
2) Autel ADAS Calibration Tool provides comprehensive and precise ADAS calibration. It covers vehicle makes including Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, Infiniti, Lexus, GM, Ford, Volvo, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, and Kia.
3) Supports the calibration of multiple driver assistant systems, including Adaptive. Cruise Control (ACC), Night Vision System (NVS), Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Around View Monitoring (AVM), Rear Collision Warning (RCW), and Heads-up Displays (HUD).
6. Abundant User-Friendly Add-On Features
1) Extendable Feature: It can expand the diagnostic capabilities by working with Autel MaxiScope MP408, MaxiVideo MV108 to go deeper into the unseen details for locating the fault easily and accurately, or by working with TS601 for diagnosing comprehensive TPMS problems.
2) AutoVin Technology: The device equips with the latest AutoVIN technology with advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles,
in one touch. It displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog, and digital gauge for efficient analysis.
3) Fast Data Transfer (VCI): The package comes with both dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long-range Bluetooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface.
You don't have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose with in seconds.
4) MaxiFix: The MaxiFix application launches the online troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiCOM users, and gives you access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
5) Data Manager: The Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files for future reviews.
6) Ergonomic Design: The product has been designed to be carried single handy yet it doesn't mean it will fit in a pocket.
In particulars on the outside, you will see it adopts the real rubber protection design on both sides to be more ergonomic and resist the damage of daily heavy use for maximum longevity.
7) Big Storage Capacity: The diagnosing tool has 2GB RAM that dumps a huge amount of temp files and supports frequent live streaming.
The dedicated RAM avoids the device-hang problem and ensures smooth operations. The 64GB Internal SSD stores all the detailed history of your clients.
8) Auto Focus Camera:
The product comes with a built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with a flash-light.
The camera provides high-quality images as it has auto-focusing ability.
And so much more …
Autel MaxiCom MK908P vs MaxiSYS Elite vs MaxiSYS MS908P vs MaxiSYS MS908, click here.
||Android 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos Hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2GB RAM & 64GB Onboard Memory
||10.1-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
||12 V (9-24 V)
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
||ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed,
Middlespeed, Low-speed, and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6,
SAE J1939, SAE J1708,
1pc x MaxiCOM MK908 Unit
1pc x Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface
1pc x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
1pc x Adapter for Benz-14 (Europe Only)
1pc x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Carrying Case
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Lighter Fuse
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
1pc x Adapter for Audi-2+2
1pc x Adapter for BMW-20
1pc x Adapter for Benz-38
1pc x Adapter for Kia-20
1pc x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
1pc x Adapter for Nissan-14
1pc x Adapter for Honda-3
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x Soft Cloth
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Mini USB Cable
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.