100% Original Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Auto TPMS Relearn Tool Universal Tire Sensor Activation Pressure Monitor Reset Scanner
Top 4 Reasons to Get MaxiCOM MK808TS:
1. Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
3. Vehicles Supported: Support Asian and European vehicles after 1996, Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle's make, model and year
5. Support Multi-Language: Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Support Customized Languages besides English. If you need to change device languge, please send us serial number and your location first. And it will cost usd120. We can authorize other language like Spanish, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish
Together with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MaxiCheck MX808TS provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) and IMMO. In addition to OBD II diagnostics and special service, MX808TS enables you to carry out complete TPMS functions, including TPMS health check, sensor activation & programming and TPMS relearn
How to use Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS?
Step 1: Visit official website: www.autel.com,then create an Autel ID and register the product with device's SN and password.
Step 2: Insert the MaxiVCI Mini into the vehicle's DLC,which is generally located under the vehicle dash.
Step 3: Long press the Lock/Power button to turn on the Diagnostic Table.
Step 4: Pair up the Diagnostic Table with the VCI device via Bluetooth to establish a communication link
When the VCI device is properly connected to the vehicle and the Diagnostic Tablet,the VCI status button at the buttom bar on the display screen shows a green tick at the corner.This indicates your Diagnostic Tablet is ready to start vehicle diagnosis.
How to Update Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS?
Note: Make sure the diagnostic tablet is connected to the internet and the tablet has sufficient battery or is connected to a power source.
Step 1: Tap the Update application button from the Diagnostic Job Menu and the Update screen displays.
Step 2: Check all available updates:
a)if you want oto update all the items,tap the "Update All" button
b)if you want to update one or some of the item,tap the "Update" button on the right column of the specific item(s).
Step 3: Tap "Pause" to suspend the updating process.Tap "Continue" to resume.
Step 4: When the updating process is completed,the software will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
MaxiVCI Mini Firmware Update:
Step 1: Connect the MaxiVCI Mini to a PC using a USB cable.
Step 2: Run the "PC Suite" on the computer which is installed after the installtion of Maxi PC Suite and click MaxiVCI Mini icon on the Device Selection window.
Step 3: The driver will automatically detect the updates of the device.
Step 4: Click "Update" to complete the operation if an update is available.
Step 1: Connect the MaxiVCI Mini with the Diagnostic Tablet using a USB cable.
Step 2: Tap VCI Manager from the Diagnostics Job Menu,and then Update to complete the operation if an update for the MaxiVCI Mini is available.
All Systems Diagnoses for Deep Inspection in Vehicles
Autel MK808TS is a full system diagnostic scanner that can quickly test every system module's status and make faster diagnosis & maintenance via reading/clearing codes as well as viewing live data etc., but only costs you a few minutes to finish full scanning. You can learn to perform complex diagnostic functions with that will give you a lot more power over the ins and outs of your car to figure out what is going on with your modern computerized vehicle, so that you can get it fixed and get back on the road in due time.
Brief introduction of its capabilities in full systems diagnoses as follows:
1. For Engine System: Diagnostic tool MK808TS can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2. For Transmission: It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3. For ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
4. For SRS System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status
Widespread Coverage for Multiple Vehicle Models
It is compatible with most 1996 US-based vehicles or newer, and 2000 EU-based vehicles or newer.
In other words, it supports a wide range of modules that can be scanned for codes as well as the ability to display values and sensor data for the specific module scanned
Complete TPMS Functions for Boost in TPMS Work
MK808TS, being available to activate 98% of all-known TPMS sensors, provides the most advanced TPMS diagnosis and the most comprehensive OBD relearn coverage for a complete TPMS health check, allowing technicians to solve TPMS related problems with a series of quick and effective operations:
1.TPMS Check: The Check function allows users to activate TPMS sensors to view sensor data-sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor location.
2.TPMS Diagnosis: The Diagnosis function is used to check the status of the TPMS system. This function requires connection with the test vehicle.
3.Sensor Programming: The Programming function allows users to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor and replace faulty sensor with low battery life or the one that is not functioning. There are four options available when programming MX-Sensor:
1). Copy by Activation-Once the sensors mounted on the vehicle have been triggered and the sensor information displayed on the tool, the Copy by Activation can be used to program a new MX-Sensor.
2). Copy by OBD -By using this function, the tablet will program the sensor IDs retrieved from the ECU of the test vehicle to the new MX-Sensors.
3). Copy by Input-The Copy by Input allows users to program a new MX-Sensor with the ID of an original TPMS sensor.
4). Auto Create-The Auto Create function is used to automatically create a random sensor ID to program a new MX-Sensor.
4. TPMS Relearn: This function is used to write the newly programmed sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. There are three ways for Relearn: Stationary Relearn; Active Relearn; OBD Relearn.
5. TPMS by OEM Part No.: If the sensor's OEM part number is known, this function is an efficient method to activate and program MX-Sensors.
Fully-Equipped Popular Functions Like a Repair Garage
As an advanced diagnostic tool, MK808TS has all kinds of services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance. You can quickly access to the vehicle systems within this function.
1. Oil Reset Service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. EPB service plays an important role in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3. BMS service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. SAS service helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. IMMO is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
Advanced Hardware to Facilitate Your Repair Work
1. Except its widely-used software, the advanced hardware also brings glory to Autel MK808TS's smooth and fast operation.
2. Android 4.4.4-based tablet diagnostic tool greatly improves the working efficiency with performance and power optimized 1.5GHZ Cortex-A9 Processor.
3. 7 inch touchable LCD screen with 1024*600 resolutions offers ultra-clear visuals of the diagnostic data, making it easy to navigate and read codes.
4. 1GB RAM DDR3 / 32GB On-Board ROM Memory is not only an extended storage space but a way to reduce the possible issue of slow response.
5. Built-in 5000 mAh battery provides up to 7 hours continuous battery life for giving you a worry-free operation experience.
MaxiVCI Mini is equipped for connecting between the diagnostic tablet and DLC for wirelessly vehicle data transmission via the fast and reliable Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, allowing technicians to have complete freedom to move anywhere in the repair shop when the VCI is connected to the car.
Onscreen relearn procedure
Program AUTEL MX-Sensors
Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
Support battery registration and reset
Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
Read/clear codes for all available systems
Reset service mileage and service intervals
Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
Advanced TPMS diagnostics for complete TPMS health check
Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year information in no time.
1. Heat Sink
2. USB Port
3. Built-in Battery
4. Mini USB OTG Port
5. MaxiVCI Mini Holder
6. 7.0” LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
7. Read/erase codes for all available modules
8. Micro SD Card Slot – holds the micro SD card
9. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Port
10. Ambient Light Sensor – detects ambient brightness
11. Power LED – indicates battery level & charging or system status
12. Supports IMMO functions/Oil Reset/EPB/SAS/BMS/DPF/and TPMS
13. Update online, the update can improve the MaxiCOM application’s capabilities
14. TPMS Service Symbol – indicates the position of the embedded TPMS antenna
15. Collapsible Stand – extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet
16. Lock/Power Button – turns the device on & off with long press, or locks the screen with short press
17. Asian and European vehicles after 1996, Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle’s make, model and year
18. Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement;Supports forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments.
MK808 vs MK808TS
|MX808/ MK808||MX808TS/ MK808TS|
|Basic Diagnostics (all systems in all makes and models)|
|Complete OBD Diagnositcs||Y||Y|
|Oil Serive Reset||Y||Y|
|Parking brake pad relearn after replacement||Y||Y|
|Steering Angle Sensor Relearn||Y||Y|
|Battery registration and reset||Y||Y|
|Diesel particulate filter regeneration||Y||Y|
|Tire pressure monitoring system||Y|
|Complete TPMS functions|
|Advanced TPMS diagnostics for complete TPMS health check||Y|
|Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors||Y|
|Program AUTEL MX-Sensors||Y|
|Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage||Y|
|On-screen relearn procedure||Y|
|Processor||Rockchip 3188 Quad-core 1.6GHz||Rockchip 3188 Quad-core 1.6GHz|
|OS||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.4|
|Memory||1G + 32G||1G + 32G|
|Display||7" LCD||7" LCD|
|Battery||3200 mAh||5000 mAh|
|Historical Test Records||Y||Y|
|Save and Playback Data||Y||Y|
|Print Data via Windows PC or WIFI printer||Y||Y|
|Vehicle communication method||Wired||Wireless (bluetooth)|
Autel MaxiPro MP808K
MK808 vs MK808TS vs MK808BT:
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick reference guide
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Magnet
AUTEL Certified File: