When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiPRO MP808TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Together with the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Diagnostic Tool Support Oil Reset DPF Regeneration/TPMS/ABS/SRS/EPB
Top 8 Reasons to Get MP808TS:
1. Update Online
. One year free update online
2. Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
3. Convenient Update:
Remote control technical enables support to quickly repair or update tool.
4. Wide Coverage:
The automotive scanner is compatible with most of the domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
5. Intuitive User Interface:
The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7 -inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024*600 quality.
6. Powerful Functions:
The scan tool can read/clear codes for all available systems, and supports many special functions, such as: ABS/SRS, EPB Service, Oil Reset Service,SAS Service, TPMS Service and DPF Regeneration Service,ect.
7. Complete TPMS Service:
The diagnostic tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns and programing MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models
Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
TPMS status, one step for complete TPMS health check
Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
On-screen relearn procedure
One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
All Systems Diagnoses of this Diagnostic Tool
By establishing a data link to the electronic control units (ECUs) of the vehicle being serviced directly, MP808TS can access the ECU for various vehicle systems, such as Engine, Transmission, ABS, Body, Chassis and more, together with smart technology to facilitate your diagnoses.
- Auto VIN scan function enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification in just one touch
- Retrieves module information from Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Information & Communication of vehicles
- Supports to read&erase codes, display freeze frame and live data, perform active tests and Adaptations
- Supports four-mode live data processing for your convenience –viewing, printing, storing, and playback
- Full-screen waveform graphing analysis of up to three system parameters with trigger-type recording modes
Complete TPMS Services of this Diagnostic Tool
MP808TS, same as other tpms tool, provides comprehensive TPMS services for technicians to quickly solve TPMS related problems, which can be divided into 4 parts:
Professional Repair Solutions
- Check by embedded antennae activating 98% of all known TPMS sensorsto view data
- Diagnoses TPMS ECU for complete health check with specific DTC definitions
- Programsnew MX-Sensor to replace OEM sensors by 4 methods
- Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from activated sensor
- Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU
- Copy by Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming
- Auto Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor
- Perform OBDII Relearn by writing sensor IDs into ECU for sensor recognition; Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures.
- TPMS by OEM Part No- this ideal method allows you to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
MP808TS offers quick access to the vehicle systems for various maintenance tasks like Oil reset, SAS calibration, IMMO Keys, ABS Bleeding and services of EPB, BMS, and DPF etc. Enter correct values or data, perform necessary actions, to complete selected service operations.
Bluetooth Maxi-VCI Mini
Latest compact size wireless Bluetooth MaxiVCI Mini OBDII Connector, transmits vehicle data to the tablet without a physical connection, giving mechanics greater service mobility and easier TPMS sensor interaction while the tablet is still OBDII connected to the vehicle for data transmission.
Superior User-Friendly Designs
7-inch Full HD screen– easy view;
7-hour battery life – anytime use;
Quad-core processor – fluent operation;
One-stop multitasking –time saving;
MaxiFix online community– tips sharing;
Instant tech support–quick solutions
Autel MP808TS Specification:
||AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
||Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
||? Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0
||HDMI Type A
||Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
|Power and Battery
||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
||Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 7 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||5 V/1.5 A
||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
||885 g (2.31 lb.)
||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carry case
Autel MaxiPro MP808K
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BTContact information:Whatsapp:
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.