Top 10 Reasons to Get Autel MaxiPro MP808K:
1. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
2. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
4. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
5. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
6. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
10. Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Kit Support Multi-Language: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
Autel MaxiPro MP808K Description:
Autel MP808K is a professional diagnostic scan tool that can perform OE-Level diagnosis on all available vehicles modules, key fob programming, active tests and comprehensive reset and service functions like DPF regeneration, oil reset, SAS calibration, reset parking brake pads after replacement, ABS brake bleeding, injector coding, transmission adaptation, throttle adaptation and etc. With complete capabilities for ECU information, live data, matching, active test, codes, adaptation, etc.
Based on the Android operating system, MaxiPRO MP808K is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MP808K offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touchscreen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Autel MP808K has the same functions as MaxiPro MP808 but comes a kit of adapters.
AU Ford, Holden, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet MPV, Chevrolet Truck, Chrysler, Ford, Geo, GM, Hummer, Hyundai, Kia, Pontiac, Satum, Scion, Workhorse, Acura, Daihatsu, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Daewoo, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, CnFiat, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Lamborghini, Landrover, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
Generic OBD II Operations:
A fast-access option for OBD II/EOBD vehicle diagnosis is available on the Vehicle Menu screen. This option presents a quick way to check for DTCs, isolate the cause of an illuminated malfunction indicator lamp (MIL), check monitor status prior to emissions certification testing, verify repairs, and perform a number of other services that are emissions-related. The OBD direct access option is also used for testing OBD II/EOBD compliant vehicles that are not included in the Diagnostics database.
Manually locate a required control system for testing through a series of choices. Follow the menu driven procedures and make proper selections; the application guides the user to the proper diagnostic function menu based on selections
The Function Menu options vary slightly for different vehicles. The function menu may include:
1. ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail. An information screen opens upon selection.
2. Trouble Codes – includes Read codes and Erase codes functions. Displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the test vehicle’s ECU and erases DTC records and other data from the test vehicle's ECU.
3. Freeze Frame – displays the freeze frame data of the DTCs.
4. Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the test vehicle's ECU.
5. Active Test – provides specific subsystem and component tests. This selection may appear as Actuators, Actuator Test, or Function Tests, etc., and the tests options vary depending on the manufacturer and model.
Why Buy Autel MaxiPRO MP808K?
1. Perfect Problem Solving: the scanner has the coverage for all the electronic systems on most commonly-used vehicles, providing you access to the systems for various scheduled service and maintenance, including oil reset, EPB/BMS service, etc.
2. Additional Features: as a tablet-based diagnostic tool, the MP808 has several features in addition to the diagnostics and service, including: MaxiFix, Shop Manager and more. The smart AutoVin function offers you a fast way to identify the vehicle.
3. Professional Diagnostics: the MP808 is a cost-effective OE-level diagnostic tool that supports advanced bi-directional control, key coding and more, saving time troubleshooting and making work easier for professionals performing critical tasks.
4. A User-Friendly Scanner: Whether you're a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, this diagnostic scanner may be a nice option for you as it has riches of professional diagnostic functions and has a reasonable price, and provides one-year free update.
5. Great User Experience: The diagnostic tool has smart and powerful Android OS and Cortex-A9 processor for great speed and fluidity in everything you do. Rooted in the ease of diagnostics, the scanner can provide you with incredible user experience.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808K Features:
1. Autel MP808K Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control
The MP808 supports 4 methods for vehicle identification: Auto VIN Scan, Manual VIN Input, Automatic Selection, and Manual Selection, through which you're able to access all the diagnosable ECUs on the vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system. With the bi-directional control, it's easy and quick for you to identify the problems as the diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems and tell you the running conditions.
2. Autel MP808K Powerful Special Services for Reset Performing
Autel MP808K diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
The Diagnostics application enables a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle for vehicle diagnosis. The application performs functional tests, retrieves vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble and event codes and live data from various vehicle control systems such as engine, transmission, ABS.
The Service section is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. The typical service operation screen is a series of menu driven executive commands. By following the on-screen instructions to select appropriate execution options, enter correct values or data, and perform necessary actions, the system will guide you through the complete performance for various service operations. The most commonly performed service functions include:
Oil Reset Service: MP808K performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light.
This function allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the Figure Sample Special Functions Screen 39 oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
TPMS Service: MP808K quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service: MP808K initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately.
This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
ABS/SRS Services: MP808K performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: MP808K performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light.
This service function allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
DPF Regeneration Service: MP808K clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
The Diesel Particulate Filter service function performs the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter. If the DPF light on the vehicle comes on and you successfully complete a DPF regeneration cycle, you will notice that the DPF light will automatically turn off.
And much more…
3. Autel MaxiPro MP808K supports Add Keys and ECU Reading
4. Autel MaxiPro MP808K Supports Active Test
5. Autel MP808K Helpful Functions For Mechanics & Auto Repair Shops
1. MaxiFix – Autel MP808K comes with an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
2. Remote Desk – MP808K works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
3. Shop Manager – MaxiPro MP808K owns an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, test vehicle history records, and much more.
4. Data Manager –MP808K Supports to store, print, and review the saved files. Most operations are controlled through the toolbar. Selecting the Data Manager application opens the file system menu. Different file types are sorted separately under different options, there are five types of information files to be viewed or played back.
6. Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Kit vs Autel MaxiDAS DS708 / DS808 vs MS906
a. Autel MP808K becomes a perfect cost-effective alternative for MS906 scan tool which has basically the same functions as MS906.
b. MP808K auto diagnostic scanner is a great choice to upgrade your vehicle diagnostic tools as it offers wider vehicle coverage than DS808 and MP808.
c. Autel MP808K is the upgraded version of MaxiDas DS708 and has the same functions and features as the Autel DS808, but at a lower price than DS808. MaxiPro MP808 provides either the mechanics or the DIY enthusiasts a great solution for the vehicle troubleshooting as it is competitively priced and has most of the advanced functions required.
Autel MaxiPro MP808K Supports 12 months Warranty and One Year Free Update.
This application launches the Support platform which synchronizes Autel's on-line service base station with the Display Tablet. In order to synchronize the device to your on-line account, you need to register the product through the Internet when you use it for the first time. The Support application is connected to Autel’s service channel and on-line communities which provides the quickest way for problem solutions, allowing you to submit complaints or sent help requests to obtain direct services and supports.
The Update application allows you to download the latest released software. The updates can improve the MaxiPRO applications’ capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhanced applications. The tablet automatically searches for available updates for the of the MaxiPRO software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device. This section describes installing an update to the MaxiPRO System. If the Notifications Center is enabled in the Settings application, a notification message will display when an update is available.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808K Specification:
Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
Operating System: Android 4.4.4
Battery Charging Input: 5 V /1.5A
Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
Operating Temp: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Storage Temp: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Audio Input/Output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer
Sensors: Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
Tested Standby Time: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024*600 resolutions
Dimensions (W *H * D): 237.8 mm (9.4＂) *148.6 mm (5.9＂)*35.5 mm (1.4＂)
Power Consumption: 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 /USB 2.0 /Wi-Fi / Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Power and Battery: 3.7 V/3200mAh lithium-polymer battery charges via 5 VDC power supply
Autel MP808K Package List:
1pc x MaxiPro MP808
1pc x Power Adapter
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x Main Cable
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x for Benz-14 (for EU Version)
1pc x for Chrysler-16 (for US Version)
1pc x for BMW-20
1pc x for Kia-20
1pc x for Nissan-14
1pc x for GM/Daewoo-12
1pc x for Honda-3
1pc x for VW/AUDI-2+2
1pc x for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
1pc x for Benz-38
1pc x for PSA-2
1pc x for Fiat-3
Autel MaxiPRO MP808K Display:
Autel MaxiPro MP808K
AUTEL Certified File: