Buy Original Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool Get V5.03 Autel MX-Sensor 433MHz/315MHz Free. Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 can diagnose the more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle coverage for TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This professional tool is the best solution for tire shops and automotive workshops to perform TPMS service.
Original Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool
Six Reasons to Get Autel MaxiTPMS TS601:
Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
2. Free Update Online Lifetime on Autel Official Website
3. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
4. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
5. Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
6. Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
AUTEL MaxiTPMS TS601 TPMS diagnostic & service tool Description:
The MaxiTPMS TS601 is the most powerful TPMS diagnostic & service tool in the world capable of fully diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activating TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This professional tool is the best solution for tire shops and automotive workshops to perform TPMS service!
The easy-to-use TPMS tool Autel TS601 provides users with unparalleled experience of efficiency and accuracy for complete TPMS diagnosis. Instead of simply checking the sensor data, sensor ID, tire pressure/temperature, battery condition, sensor position and diagnosing the TPMS to read/write sensor ID, read/clear TPMS codes (turn off TPMS warning light), retrieve TPMS ECU information, and perform actuation test, this TPMS tool allows user programming the sensor data to MX-sensor and replacing faulty sensor that is with low battery life or is not functioning.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Functions:
1. Checks Remote Keyless Entry-Key FOB
2. Offers visual/audio responses to make the operations much easier to complete;
3. Offers OBD II Relearn to write IDs to vehicles directly without further procedures;
4. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions.
5. Activates all known OEM/Universal TPMS sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals;
6. Reads sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number, OEM sensor maker and OEM frequency;
7. Offers on-tool relearn procedure for every TPMS-equipped American, Asian and European vehicle. No need for relearning charts or internet lookups;
8. Allows you to directly read feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults;
9. Programs AUTEL MX-Sensor with multiple options available including Auto Create, Manual Create, or Clone Sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning.
Fast Access to Accurate OBDII Diagnosis
Autel TS601 is the first one to integrate the TPMS tool with OBDII code reader. Except professional diagnosis to the TPMS, you can also perform the exceptional diagnosis to vehicle engine running conditions and the operating status of the exhaust after-treatment, which is called OBDII diagnosis.
With OBDII diagnostic functions
, you can quickly check the vehicle self-inspection condition, accurately locate the fault that caused the Check Engine Light, and easily turn off the check engine light after the maintenance and repair.
Easy and Fast MX-Sensor Programming
The TPMS sensor programming
can and will only work with the Autel MX-sensor. There are 4 options available for you to complete MX-sensor programming, and they each have their own advantages and characteristics:
applying random ID for the tested vehicle
Manual Create manually input the random ID or the original sensor ID
Copy by OBD
read sensor ID with Relearn function, and write it to MX-sensor
Copy by Activation
automatically write in the retrieved original sensor data to MX-sensor in the case of original sensor is triggered
1. On-screen code definitions
2. Retrieves TPMS ECU information
3. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
4. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
5. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
6. Performs actuation tests and special functions
7. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
8. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
9. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
10. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
11. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
12. Capable of programming single tires for Chrysler, Renault, and Citroen
13. Reads and clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
14. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
15. Activates ALL magnetic
, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
Supported Car Brands
For ABARTH, for Acuba, for Alfa Romeo, For Alpina, for Aston Martin, for Audi,for Bentley, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Buick, for BYD, for Cadillac, for ChangAn, for Chery, for Chevrolet, for Chrysler, for Citroen, for Dacia, for Daewoo, for Dodge, for Ferrari, for Fiat, for Ford, for Foton, for Geely, for GMC, for GreatWall, for Haval, for Holden, for Honda, for HSV, for Hummer, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for ISUZU, for JAC, for Jaguar, for Jeep, for Junpai, for KIA, for Lada, for Lamborghini, for Lancia, for LandRover, for Lexus, for Lifan, for Lincoln, for Lotus, for Mahindra, for Maserati, for Maybach, for Mazda, for McLaren, for Mercedes Benz, for Mercury, for MG, for Mini, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Oldsmobile, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Plymouth, for Pontiac, for Porsche, for Renault, for Rolls-Royce, for SAAB, for Samsung, for Saturn, for Scion, for Skoda, for Smart, for SsangYong, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Tesla, for Toyota, for Venucia, for Volvo, for VPG, for VW.
TS601 vs TS4001 vs TPMS PAD:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Specification:
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Main Unit Weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Autel MX-Sensor 433/315 MHz 2 in 1 TPMS Sensor Programmable Universal
Autel MX-Sensor FEATURES & BENEFITS
Greatly reduce sensor inventory investment with the 1-SKU Autel MX-Sensor 1-Sensor solution providing 98% vehicle coverage. The easy to use exclusive PRESS release valve design, reduces tire and wheel service time to increase profits. With both rubber and metal accessory valves available, easily choose the preferred valve stem to minimize installation time and provide a quick and simple assembly.
Autel MX-Sensor COMPLETE TPMS SOLUTION
Autel is the only manufacturer to produce both TPMS sensors and easy-to-use TPMS tools to offer a truly complete TPMS solution.
Most Current Vehicle Coverage
More Compatible Tools & Sensors
Easiest To Use Tool Navigation
Quicker TPMS Repairs & Service
Autel MX-Sensor 98% VEHICLE COVERAGE LIMITED 1-SKU INVENTORY
An easy to use and cost effective necessity for any shop performing TPMS repairs, the Autel 1-SKU sensor inventory solution with 98% vehicle coverage eliminates the need for distributors to carry the hundreds of sensors to fulfill shop orders. On the shop level, needing only 1-Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle means lower repair cost and higher install efficiency.
Autel MX-Sensor EXCLUSIVE PRESS RELEASE INTERCHANGEABLE VALVE STEMS
The patented press release valve design allows interchangeable rubber and metal valves to be easily replaced in the same sensor head by hand, with no valve fitting tool required. Simply click in and press out. Installing TPMS sensors has never been so easy.
Autel MX-Sensor MAXIMUM SIGNAL STRENGTH WIRELESS PROGRAMMING
The extraordinary sensor signal strength allows AUTEL 1-Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly even when the sensors have already been mounted to the wheel. And with strong signal strength, now up to 16 sensors can be programmed in one session with AUTEL latest TPMS tools. AUTEL MX-Sensor is 100% clone-able. No relearn is required when the MX-Sensor is cloned with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
Autel MX-Sensor SUPERIOR BATTERY RELIABILITY LOWER SENSOR WEIGHT
With the highest quality materials and advanced TPMS technology, AUTEL 1-Sensor provides superior battery life and reliability, to match OE sensor battery performance. The 1-Sensor body weighs only 12g, making it significantly lighter than most sensors in the market, which ensures better sensor stability and performance.
Autel MX-Sensor SAE TESTED & CERTIFIED STRICT QUALITY CONTROL
AUTEL high-quality MX-Sensor is tested and certified to meet SAE industry standard J1205 / J1206 testing. AUTEL guarantees MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever option comes first. Each Autel MX-Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools. With the series number, Autel can track the sensor quality from our factory manufacturing to ensure only the highest quality parts are installed.
Autel MX-Sensor Specifications:
Battery Life ≥5 years
Operating Temperature -40°C to +125°C
Storage Temperature -40°C to +125°C
Operating Humidity ≤90%
Operating Frequency 315 MHz / 433 MHz
Pressure Monitoring Range 100 to 900 kPa
Pressure Reading Accuracy ±10 kPa
Temperature Reading Range -40°C to +125°C
Temperature Reading Accuracy ±5°C
G Sensor Reading Accuracy ±15%
Transmission Power 5-8 dBm
Battery 3.0 V
Dimensions (W x H x D) 42.2 mm x 27.9 mm x 17.4 mm
Weight (Without Valve) 12 g
Autel MX-Sensor Package includes:
1pc x Autel MX-Sensor 433/315 MHZ 2 IN 1 TPMS Sensor
1pc x User manual
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Package List:
1pc x TS601 Main Unit
1pc x SD Card
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Magnet
1pc x Charger
1pc x CD
1pc x User's Manual
Autel MaxiPro MP808K
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.