This is wholesale price offer for Autel AutoLink AL539B OBDII Code Reader & Battery Test Tool, this wholesale offer can save you 127.00 USD, each unit only cost you 135.00 USD.
5pcs/lot Autel AutoLink AL539B OBDII Code Reader & Electrical Test Tool
Autel AutoLink AL539B Feature & Function:
1. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
2. Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip
3. Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery
4. Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
5. Provides quick and accurate load-free testing of most types of 12V batteries, including AGM, standard and maintenance-fee batteries
6. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
7. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
8. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
9. Graphs data (1996 and newer)
10. Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
11. Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
12. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
13. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
14. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
Autel AutoLink AL539B Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
Length\Width\Height: 175 mm (6.91”)\96.6 mm (3.80”)\37 mm (1.46”)
Difference between AL539 and AL539B?
AL539B have battery tester function, AL539 do not have.
5sets x Autel AutoLink AL539B OBDII Code Reader & Battery Test Tool
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.