Autel MD808 pro offers technicians more advanced features and functions to diagnose all systems for major vehicles on the road today. With all the amazing functions, the small andexquisite tool is capable of delivering unmatched efficiency in diagnoses and services, making the ideal service tool priced for everyone to afford.
1. MD808 PRO is upgrade version of MD802, covers more cars and more systems.
2. MD808 PRO support Steering Angel Learning, DPF functions , and Battery Registration and reset. MD802 didn't have these functions
3. Autel MD808 pro is not just a diagnostic tool, but a professional service tool to service individual specialized systems, including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS and DPF, offers quick and easy solution to everyday task in the workshop;
Based on the ARM Thumb Processor (400 MHz), it needs only 6s booting time to allow you to build a more fluid user experience.
4. For MD808 PRO, Live data graphing for all available modules.
5. Brand New Design: Autel MD808 pro, a revelation in diagnostic and service tool is launched with brand–new exterior in terms of design, structure and buttons;
6. Efficient Diagnosis: MD808 PRO Offer more advanced features and functions to troubleshoot basic four systems (Engine, Transmission, SRS and ABS) for major vehicles on the road today;
7. Powerful Hardware: MD808 PRO Included with 16G Micro SD Card, full color 800*480 display to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level.
8. Language: English
For warranty, please directly write to sales@AutelSale.co.uk
MD808 Pro Description
The MaxiDiag MD808 Pro is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD808 Pro can access ALL available modules for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market.
The all new Autel MD808 pro offers technicians more advanced features and functions to diagnose all systems for major vehicles on the road today. With all the amazing functions, the small andexquisite tool is capable of delivering unmatched efficiency in diagnoses and services, making the ideal service tool priced for everyone to afford.
Large Color Screen/Push-button Navigation
Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996. Access specific system to find faults, view Live and Freeze Frame Data or select AutoScan to diagnose all the available systems.
Large Service Function Menu
Aids in performing the most popular maintenance services including oil light reset, electronic parking brake servicing, steering angle sensor reset, diesel particulate filter regen and battery maintenance service.
Auto Vin and Auto Scan Functionality
Automatically identifies vehicle make, model and year to define vehicle-specific codes.
Auto Scan function automatically scans all vehicle systems for codes and displays Pass/No Fault or Failed/Fault.
1. Support oil service reset
2. Turn off ECU brake warning light
3. Support battery registration and reset
4. Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
5. Reset service mileage and service intervals
6. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
7. Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality
8. Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
9. Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems
10. Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
11. All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
12. Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
13. Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems
Processor: ARM Thumb Processor (400 MHz)
Memory: 32MB, 166 MHz
Display: 4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution
Connectivity: Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)
Power Consumption: 1.7 W
Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.