MaxiFlash Elite Autel MaxiFlash Pro J2534 ECU Programming Device
Reliable, fast performance, and flexible
Support Toyota, Volvo, Honda, Jaguar and BMW.
Using the OEM software, this premier tool is capable of providing dealer-level programming capabilities for all makes, all models at an affordable price
Original MaxiFlash Elite Autel MaxiFlash Pro J2534 ECU Programming Device
1. If it work with the AUTEL MaxiSys MS908
and AUTEL MaxiSYS Pro MS908P,
Which can support more cars
2. If it work alone, it can only support Support Toyota, Volvo, Honda, Jaguar and BMW, Which need have the original account and software from the factory
How To Use Autel J2534 ECU Programming With The Autel MS908P:
1.AUTEL MAXISYS Pro itself has already supported ECU programming function for BENZ and BMW cars, if you need to get support for more car models, you must use J2534 device along with OEM software to implement this function. J2534 DEVICE can not only use with AUTEL MAXISYS Pro, but also can work on other OEM software.
2. Using additional OEM software, the MaxiFlash Elite can be used as a Pass-Thru diagnostics tool as well, which allows users to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and data log PIDS, collect sensor data and log generic OBDII data etc.
1.When reprogramming onboard, always make sure the vehicle battery is fully charged and in good working condition.
2.During reprogramming there is a risk of having the operation failure if voltage falls below the proper operating voltage.
3.Sometimes a failed operation can be recovered, but there is a chance that failed reprogramming could ruin the control module.
4.We recommend connecting an external battery charger to the vehicle to ensure a successful operation.
Autel MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Device Features and Functions:
1. Fully compatible with both SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2 reprogramming standards
2. Performs the standard PassThru J2534 functionality
3. Wireless with advanced networking functions
4. Built-in wireless and data storage
5. Rugged design capable of withstanding harsh environments
6. Internet upgradeable and updateable
7. Fast performance ensures quickly reprogramming even the newest controllers
8. Compatible with Toyota Techstream, Volvo VIDA, Honda HDS, Jaguar-Land Rover IDS and BMW 3G for OEM diagnostics
Autel MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Device Specification:
Input Voltage Range: 6VDC to 26VDC
Supply Current: 350mA @ 6VDC 200mA @ 12VDC 110mA @ 24VDC
Operating Temperature: 0°C to +60°C (ambient)
Storage Temperature: -65°C to +100°C (ambient)
Dimensions: Length: 183.8 mm (7.23") Width: 135.5mm (5.33") Height: 41 mm (1.6")
Weight: 0.54kg (1.20lb)
This function allows you to update the driver software for the Pass-Thru device through the PC. Make sure the PC is connected to the Internet before using this function.
1) Connect the Pass-Thru device to the PC with the supplied Ethernet cable or USB cable.
2) Power up the device by the external power supply; verify the green Power status light on the front panel is on.
3) Verify the Ethernet or USB status light is on.
4) Click on ?All Programs? from Windows Start Menu, find the ?MaxiFlash Pro? entry under ?Autel?, click on ?MaxiFlashCFG?, and wait for the program interface to pop up. (Figure 3.4)
5) Select the "Update" tab and the update agent will automatically check for the available update online.
6) Press the "Next" button to install the newest firmware.
7) Press the "Cancel" button to exit.
1pcs x J2534 ECU Programming Device
1pc x MVCI to OBDII Cable
1pc x Wi-Fi Antenna
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x OBDII 16PIN Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pf x Ethernet Serial Cable
1pc x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1pc x CD
Autel Certificate File:
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us. We respond to our email 7/24.